Our OREO™ drip cake is the perfect project for any beginner! It makes a great gift for children, grandchildren, or children at heart, and is the perfect remedy for canceled birthday parties, cooped up kiddos, or just some good old fashioned stress eating! Serve yourself a slice with a side of milk, but dunk at your own risk!
This Frostables™ cake kit includes:
- 3 Frostables™ OREO™ cake layers
- Satin Ice's no-fail Buttercream Icing Mix
- Roxy & Rich easy to use Dark Chocolate Cake Drip
- 4 oz of Sweetapolita's Rainbow Crunchy Sprinkles*
1 lb of OREO™ Small Cookie Crumbs
- 3 oz bag of OREO™ Minis
- Professional piping bags, tips, and tools from Ateco
- And our easy to follow, step-by-step instructions!
*Actual Sweetapolita sprinkles may vary.
Frostables® cake kits are delivered straight to your door with everything you need to doll up a designer cake in less than an hour, including:
*Serves 8-12 **Supplies included as needed.
- 3, 6 inch Frostables® cake layers*
- 1, 8 inch cake board and mini turntable
- Ateco™ offset spatula and bowl scraper
- Ateco™ disposable piping tips and bags
- Chefmaster® Liqua-Gel food colorings**
- Satin Ice™ Buttercream Icing Mix
- Satin Ice™ ready-to-use Fondant**
- Sweetapolita™ Crunchy Sprinkles**
- Sweetapolita™ Sprinkle Medleys**
- Assorted cake decorating supplies**, and
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions!
Frostables® cake layers are shipped frozen and packed carefully in an insulated container with ice packs. We do our best to pack and ship our cake layers so they remain cool until delivery, but cannot be responsible for extreme weather conditions once shipped.
While our cake layers remain fresh for up to 5 days at room temperature, we recommend that you unpack your cake layers the day they arrive and store them in the freezer until you are ready to decorate. Do not open the sealed wrap prior to storing as this may cause cakes to absorb food odors from your freezer.