We've given our SPRINKLE GEODE cake kit a spooktacular makeover, inspired by our favorite witches...the Sanderson Sisters! Celebrate All Hallows' Eve with Winifred, Sarah, Mary, and our very own cake witch, Reva Alexander-Hawk!
The first 50 people who purchase this kit get exclusive access to "Tonight, We Cake!", our first live stream, cake decorating extravaganza, hosted by 5 time Food Network champion, Reva Alexander-Hawk! Space is limited, so order a kit and reserve your spot right now!
"Tonight, We Cake" is a 2-hour virtual cake decorating event, that will be held LIVE on Thursday, October 27th at 7:00 PM ET.
This kit includes:
3 6-inch Frostables® cake layers*
1 8-inch cake board and mini turntable
Ateco offset spatula and bowl scraper
Ateco disposable piping bags and tips
Chefmaster Liqua-Gel in Coal Black
- 8 oz Blommer's Jet Black Cocoa Powder
2lb Satin Ice Buttercream Icing Mix
4oz Satin Ice Yellow Vanilla Fondant
4oz Satin Ice Orange Vanilla Fondant
4oz Satin Ice Purple Vanilla Fondant
- 4oz Sweetapolita Boils & Ghouls Medley**
- 3 Disney Hocus Pocus Cake Toppers, and
- Access to "Tonight, We Cake!" on 10/27!
*Serves 8-12 **Sweetapolita sprinkles may vary.
Frostables® cake kits are delivered straight to your door with everything you need to doll up a designer cake in less than an hour, including:
*Serves 8-12 **Supplies included as needed.
- 3, 6 inch Frostables® cake layers*
- 1, 8 inch cake board and mini turntable
- Ateco™ offset spatula and bowl scraper
- Ateco™ disposable piping tips and bags
- Chefmaster® Liqua-Gel food colorings**
- Satin Ice™ Buttercream Icing Mix
- Satin Ice™ ready-to-use Fondant**
- Sweetapolita™ Crunchy Sprinkles**
- Sweetapolita™ Sprinkle Medleys**
- Assorted cake decorating supplies**, and
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions!
Frostables® cake layers are shipped frozen and packed carefully in an insulated container with ice packs. We do our best to pack and ship our cake layers so they remain cool until delivery, but cannot be responsible for extreme weather conditions once shipped.
While our cake layers remain fresh for up to 5 days at room temperature, we recommend that you unpack your cake layers the day they arrive and store them in the freezer until you are ready to decorate. Do not open the sealed wrap prior to storing as this may cause cakes to absorb food odors from your freezer.